If you've never roasted cauliflower, now is the time to start! It's crispy on the outside, creamy and tender on the inside. And the spicy sweet buffalo sauce takes it over the top. Sign me up for a guilt-free indulgence like this anytime.
Time: 25 minutes
Cooking level: Beginner
1 large head of Cauliflower, broken into florets
2 TBS Butter
2 TBS Hot Sauce
1/4 tsp Onion Powder
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 425° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, generously coat cauliflower with olive oil.
3. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and roast in hot oven for 10 minutes.
4. In the same bowl, melt butter. Stir on hot sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and sugar.
5. Pour hot sauce mixture over cauliflower, toss well to combine, and roast for another 15 minutes, flipping once in between.
6. Garnish with green onions or chives. Because they belong on everything.